From: public-html-request@w3.org [mailto:public-html-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Karl Dubost
Sent: 27 March 2007 08:24
To: HTML WG
Subject: People's Location in the HTML WG

Hi,

I have reordered the [list of people on wiki][1] choosing the Time
Zone as criteria. You are welcome to add your own name there.

Direct benefits of the list:

* to discuss about HTML topics F2F,
* to work together on producing test cases for helping the group
* to exchange ideas on open source code for dealing with HTML
([libraries][3], converters, [semantic extractors][4])

Create local communities, explain the technology around you, go to
your [local barcamp], work together it's always more fun in a cafe.

[1]: http://esw.w3.org/topic/PeopleLocation
[2]: http://barcamp.org/
[3]: http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTMLAsSheAreSpoke
[4]: http://www.w3.org/2003/12/semantic-extractor.html