RE: Leading the Forefront - with IRC ! ?

I'm still failing to see the disadvantages properly obviously.

I understand the idea of too many inputs for the same device, however I fail
to see the down side of too many inputs that handle different aspects.

And with the forums / mailing list - Why can't posts go on both as I've been
trying to say from the start - make a post on the mailing list and it gets
put on the forum, make a post on the forum and it gets sent to the mailing
list. The forum can be better organised, a more tree like structure, for
those of us who don't live off top-of-the-range email clients, and if it's
server side then we all have the same structure to look at, whereas with
email when it's client side, people could be looking at anything in the
order they prefer. Makes it harder to work as a team.

But then if we do the above we will still have ALL the posts on the mailing
list, AND ALL the posts on the forum, so whatever method you prefer - you
won't miss a trick.

- Gavin
|| http://www.gavinpearce.co.uk ||