Re: wow...

On Sun, March 25, 2007 8:48 pm, Daniel Glazman wrote:

> Guys, ~150 messages over the week-end discussing how this WG is
> going to work... How do you want people who do have a private life
> and family to handle that ?
>
> </Daniel>

I delete most of it without reading it, frankly.

I read this list mostly through webmail, and it's a bit painful.  With a
properly-configured forum, it's much easier for me to quickly scan
messages for relevance.  But this is a religious battle, and the edge is
always going to go to inertia.  Providing both would be a mistake,
though--it should be one or the other (or maybe a forum and an
announcement list).

-Matt