RE: Leading the Forefront - with IRC ! ?

On Sun, 25 Mar 2007, Mike Schinkel wrote:

> Sorry for picking on James' reply as several others have said similar,
> but why is it people who have a legitimate preference for something
> other than email get condescended by those people who do prefer email?

If anyone wants to use a forum, the WHATWG has had a forum running for a
few weeks now:

   http://forums.whatwg.org/

All the feedback sent to the forum gets considered, just like feedback on
the WHATWG mailing list (though it won't necessarily get a reply). That's
different from it getting considered for this HTML working group, but I
mention it in case anyone really wants to use a forum.

HTH,