Re: Leading the Forefront - with IRC ! ?

IRC is somewhat old-fashioned but always usefull to have a quick and
clear conversation, a forum I would prefer above a mailinglist, since
most forums have a better searchfunctionality than my emailclient.
Also it imho easier to keep discussion well-structured when using
discussion threads on a forum, however that is my personal opinion
based on previous experience with mailinglists and forums.

--
Rick