Re: HTML WG office hours in IRC, a few wiki topics

Le 21 mars 2007 à 13:05, Dan Connolly a écrit :
> I just created an #html-wg irc channel on irc.w3.org, port 6665.
> i.e. irc://irc.w3.org:6665/html-wg

I'm adding it to my autostart channels.

> It's logged:
>   http://www.w3.org/2007/03/21-html-wg-irc
>    (and .../03/22-html-wg-irc , etc.)

I think I will try to put more information on the /html pages to
help. We had a new storm of invited expert applications for the last
two days. Anne's effect? I was on a [Japanese day off][1] (this
wednesday). Japan being a country where Spring is an important day.

 March 20 or March 21
 Vernal Equinox Day
 春分の日  [Shunbun no hi][2]

[1]: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_calendar#National_holidays
[2]: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shunbun

> I work on Chicago time. I haven't asked Karl yet about this, but I
> expect he's interested to chat there too. He works on Tokyo time.

As Dan said, I will be on the HTML WG channel during Japanese time
(9:00 to 4:30). I have 3 hours  (2x 1h30) commuting a day from my
home to W3C offices.
I'm usually not very responsive on the W3C channels outside of
business hours to leave room in my head and my schedules for outside-
of-job life. :) But I might be responsive on certain days like Monday
evening and Thursday, when I have late teleconferences.  Note also
that I'm not full time on HTML WG, and there are other things I have
to do as well, but I will try to help as much as I can. Thanks for
your patience in some cases.

> Meanwhile, a few ESW wiki topics that I noodle on from
> time to time are relevant to this WG...
>   http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTMLAsSheAreSpoke

For information, a while ago, I had started for quotes. To collect
examples and good practices for the markup, I had no time to go
further, but if people want to collect good practices there. Feel
free to edit.
http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTMLTutorials/quotes

Maybe a good start would be to put content here.
http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTMLTutorials

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***