Re: HTML WG Face to face meeting call for interest

On Mar 21, 2007, at 9:53 AM, Sander Tekelenburg wrote:

> At 17:54 -0500 UTC, on 2007-03-19, Dan Connolly wrote:
>
>> If you're interested in face-to-face meetings, either this
>> November or before then, perhaps in May, please fill out this
>> survey this week:
>> http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/ftf07/
>
> Only a single day later the poll is closed already?!

The survey has been open since March 13th 2007 according to the
results page... having a little more time might have been nice since
the group is still coming together though. (It was extended once
already though right?)

Looking at the results it seems unfeasible for a majority of the
group to meet face to face (not surprising) but it was worth
measuring. Ian's suggestion for using IRC is the best proposal I've
seen for handling our geographically diverse group.

Shawn Medero