From: public-html-request@w3.org [mailto:public-html-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Dave Raggett
Sent: maandag 12 maart 2007 20:52
To: Maciej Stachowiak
Cc: public-html@w3.org
Subject: Re: Whoah There, Turbo

My email was mostly about the use of wiki's for supporting standards
work and the tools for processing wiki's, e.g. to generate technical
reports, but also to collect use cases, test cases, background
information, tutorial materials, etc. My assumption is that wikis will
be easier for most people to deal with than CVS accounts etc.