Re: Whoah There, Turbo

Hi everyone,

should not we have an alternative plan for dates, if the "few others",
that Dan has mentioned before, will join a bit late ? Imagine, if the
people we are waiting for (browser manufactures) will join the group in
June, i doubt that any of the supposed dates will be upheld. This supposed
"deadline", could also motivate them, to join the group more rapidly.

Greetings,
Niko Neugebauer