Re: Whoah There, Turbo

http://www.w3.org/2006/11/HTML-WG-charter.html

Under the Participation section, first paragraph:

"To be successful, the HTML Working Group is expected to have active
participation for its duration. If fewer than three implementors
(i.e., browser vendors) are participating in the Working Group, its
charter should be re-examined by the W3C."

My interpretation of what constitutes a browser vendor is based off
the Success Criteria section of the charter:

"The HTML Working Group's work will be considered a success if there
are two independent complete and interoperable implementations of its
deliverable that are widely used (more than 10% of the Web browser
market each according to at least two widely recognized metric
reporting organizations)."

dave
(hyatt@apple.com)