Re: SURVEY: Release "HTML 5 differences from HTML 4" as a W3C Working Draft? formal decision

Jirka Kosek wrote:
> In section 3.3:
> "There are also several global attributes that can appear on elements
> from other vocabularies when they are properly namespaced. These are
> used for repetition templates:"

Although the statement is technically correct, I think it could be
clarified by rewording it, like this.

   These are the attributes for the repetition model.  These are global
   attributes and may be used on most elements in HTML, or on any element
   in any other namespace, with the attributes in the XHTML namespace.

--
Lachlan Hunt
http://lachy.id.au/