Some issues [was: ready to publish "HTML5 differences from HTML4"?]

From: Diego La Monica (IWA/HWG) <d.lamonica@webprofession.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 23:27:02 +0200
To: "Kornel Lesinski" <kornel@geekhood.net>
Cc: "Robert Burns" <rob@robburns.com>, "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>
Maybe both that this issue was already defined in the past messages (in this
case sorry but i miss it) or I'm in wrong, but the phrase "API that exposes
the history and allows pages to add to it to prevent breaking the back
button" (section 4. APIs <
makes some privacy violation for the user navigation preferences. Maybe that
someone goes on a political site, after on other sport site and after on the
Average Joe's Web Site that gather information about the complete user
navigation history.
I think is better to describe that point as: "API that exposes the history
*for the same domain* and allows pages to add to it to prevent breaking the
back button".
That's all.

Again, sorry if this issue had been already discussed in the past!

Diego La Monica
IWA Italy Member http://www.iwa.it