Re: Versioning re-visited (was : mixed signals on "Writing HTML documents", tutorial, etc.)

On Fri, 2007-06-22 at 14:07 +0200, Alexandre Alapetite wrote:
> Hi Ian Hickson,
> The purpose of my e-mail was not to debate, but to try to summarize
> the arguments in favour and against versioning. I was also asking for
> a better Wiki [http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTML/DocTypes02] on the topic
> to help people make their choice.

You're more than welcome to edit the wiki yourself.

It's perhaps worthwhile to have some email discussion
of the summary of the arguments, but presuming
WP:NPOV (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Neutral_point_of_view )
works around here about as well as it does in
wikipedia, it's more efficient to just edit
the wiki directly.

It seems that email is better suited for original
research and presenting new arguments.