Seeking test data with bogus byte sequences

From: Henri Sivonen <hsivonen@iki.fi>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 08:50:52 +0300
To: HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>

I could use test documents that are otherwise small conforming HTML5
documents in encoding where a character may take more than one byte
(with the encoding declared using the BOM or <meta charset='...'>)
except that they contain a byte sequence that is bogus for the
declared encoding: non-shortest-form UTF-8, unpaired surrogates in
UTF-16, broken Shift_JIS with the kind of brokenness you could get in
Shift_JIS (I don't know what exactly I should be testing with non-UTF

If someone already has this kind of test data, please let me know.

Henri Sivonen