Re: fear of "invisible metadata"

From: Chris Adams <chris@tuesdaybegins.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 21:38:38 -0400
To: "Maciej Stachowiak" <mjs@apple.com>
Cc: "Gregory J. Rosmaita" <oedipus@hicom.net>, "Lachlan Hunt" <lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au>, public-html@w3.org
I didn't quite mean it like that: what I should have said is that as long as
a page is designed to be semantically correct then minor errors given by a
conformance checker such as missing alt tags can be ignored.

100% validity is usually a good thing but can cause unneeded headaches

--
Chris@tuesdaybegins.com
http://www.tuesdaybegins.com