feed for HTML WG current events? [was: Introducing myself]

On Mon, 2007-06-18 at 20:57 +0200, Olivier GENDRIN wrote:
> On 6/18/07, Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org> wrote:
> > The Working Group homepage [cut]  has a
> > "Current and Upcoming Events" at the top,
>
> An no RSS feed for that.

Are you interested to sketch how an RSS feed could work?

I think Karl and colleagues have played with hAtom to Atom
and such; I think the technical issues are most likely
manageable...

But I see editorial challenges... the items in the
current events section are bullet items, not complete
feed entries. I tweak them and smush them around,
and re-order them and such. I'd have to think about them
differently if every change caused a new item in
zillions of blog readers. Maybe that would be worthwhile;
I dunno.

Another option is a "planet HTML WG". I think Michael
Smith has been playing with that. Care to share details,
Michael?