Re: wiki HTMLTableAccessibility content restored

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 12:55:19 -0500
To: "Gregory J. Rosmaita" <oedipus@hicom.net>
Cc: HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>

On Tue, 2007-06-05 at 16:27 -0400, Gregory J. Rosmaita wrote:
> just a quick note to the WG that the wiki page i cited in my last
> post:
>
> [http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTML/TableAccessibility]
>
> has been restored -- luckily, i copied-and-saved the contents
> of the TEXTAREA before saving the page on the wiki...
>
> who is the WG's wiki guru slash administrator?  i have some specific
> questions for you...

I don't see any public contact info for the administrators
where I'd expect it...
  http://esw.w3.org/topic/AboutThisService

So for now, please send problem reports to
  connolly@w3.org, karl@w3.org, www-archive@w3.org

Note that "the WG's wiki" is a bit of a misnomer; this WG doesn't have
its own wiki; we're sharing the ESW wiki.