RE: HTML5 differences from HTML4 editor's draft

From: Martyn Haigh <Martyn.Haigh@betfair.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 15:59:55 +0100
To: "Anne van Kesteren" <annevk@opera.com>, "HTML WG" <public-html@w3.org>

http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/html5/html4-differences/Overview.htm

> Feedback is welcome on the document itself.

Only a small note addition: can we maybe include a example or
descriptive link as to what a BOM (mentioned in chapter 2.1) is or how
to use it?

Martyn Haigh
Developer

Office: 0208 834 6021
Yahoo! Messenger: martyn.haigh

www.betfair.com
Betfair Limited | Winslow Road | Hammersmith Embankment | London | W6
9HP
Company No. 5140986

The information in this e-mail and any attachment is confidential and is
intended only for the named recipient(s). The e-mail may not be
disclosed or used by any person other than the addressee, nor may it be
copied in any way. If you are not a named recipient please notify the
sender immediately and delete any copies of this message. Any
e-mail is strictly forbidden. Any view or opinions presented are solely
company.