RE: HTML5 differences from HTML4 editor's draft

From: Martyn Haigh <Martyn.Haigh@betfair.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 15:59:55 +0100
To: "Anne van Kesteren" <annevk@opera.com>, "HTML WG" <public-html@w3.org>

> On 6/13/07, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com> wrote:
> I drafted up a document that lists the differences from HTML4:
> Feedback is welcome on the document itself.

Only a small note addition: can we maybe include a example or
descriptive link as to what a BOM (mentioned in chapter 2.1) is or how
to use it?

Martyn Haigh
Office: 0208 834 6021
Yahoo! Messenger: martyn.haigh
Betfair Limited | Winslow Road | Hammersmith Embankment | London | W6
Company No. 5140986
The information in this e-mail and any attachment is confidential and is
intended only for the named recipient(s). The e-mail may not be
disclosed or used by any person other than the addressee, nor may it be
copied in any way. If you are not a named recipient please notify the
sender immediately and delete any copies of this message. Any
e-mail is strictly forbidden. Any view or opinions presented are solely