Re: toward W3C Working Draft: design principles? spec? other? (survey)

On Mon, 04 Jun 2007 14:48:49 +0200, Henrik Dvergsdal
<henrik.dvergsdal@hibo.no> wrote:
> On 4 Jun 2007, at 14:06, Anne van Kesteren wrote:
>>> And what if the rationale and the pros/cons pertaining to a particular
>>> construct or modification cannot be found anywhere? Should it still be
>>> left in the spec?
>>
>> You ask on the mailing list?
>
> I don't understand this question. Please rephrase.

If you can't find rationale in the WHATWG or HTML WG mailing list archives
and are wondering why the feature is in the specification (you can't think
of any good reasons yourself) you ask on the mailing list what the reasons
for inclusion are. (And hopefully then someone documents them on a wiki.)

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>