Re: Lack of AT implementors participation (was Comments on IRC log)

The HTML support becomes much more important in UAs like Firefox
3 that are beginning to lean far more heavily on the DOM --
rather than having screenreaders scrape an off-screen-model by
watching  render calls.

--
Best Regards,
--raman