Element-specific attributes

From: Ben Boyle <benjamins.boyle@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 00:26:32 +1000
To: "HTML WG" <public-html@w3.org>

It's nice how the specific attributes of any elements are easily listed.

I'd also like to see a hyperlink back to "global attributes" to make
navigation within the spec easier whilst reading. Or maybe listing
"significant attributes", like when @title plays a key role with
<link> for instance, it would be handy to have a hyperlink in the spec
around <link> within the content model (the green bit). I think this
would give a better "picture" of the element.