Re: 3.6. The root element

Apologies, I copied the namespace from the previous note (didn't look
too closely, I usually rely on validators to set me straight). Good
reason to explicitly state the XHTML namespace in the second note I
think - save others from my mistake.

And forgive the wording, didn't mean elements from other namespaces
should be banned, using "(X)HTML elements" may clarify.