Re: 3.6. The root element

From: Ben Boyle <benjamins.boyle@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 23:53:15 +1000
To: "Henri Sivonen" <hsivonen@iki.fi>
Cc: "Anne van Kesteren" <annevk@opera.com>, "HTML WG" <public-html@w3.org>

Apologies, I copied the namespace from the previous note (didn't look
too closely, I usually rely on validators to set me straight). Good
reason to explicitly state the XHTML namespace in the second note I
think - save others from my mistake.

And forgive the wording, didn't mean elements from other namespaces
should be banned, using "(X)HTML elements" may clarify.