Re: Use Cases for The <canvas> Element

Le 30 juil. 2007 à 11:29, Lachlan Hunt a écrit :
>>> Plus, as my examples showed, it's already being widely used.
>> If that's an argument, then clearly the need for native SVG is
>> stronger than
>> that for <canvas>, as Karl listed more examples.
>
> Yes, SVG in HTML has been discussed as a possibility in the past on
> the whatwg mailing list.  It's just not particularly easy
> considering issues like parsing requirements, namespaces, etc.

Nothing in the examples I have given suggested that SVG had to be
inside html/html. There are already working examples with SVG called
by the object element as shown in the [previous SVG list][1], I have
sent.

Plus that you can do it with XHTML 2.0 already
http://www.w3.org/2007/07/xhtml20-svg.xhtml

[1]: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2007Jul/1136

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***