3.1. Introduction (Semantics and structure of HTML elements)

From: Ben Boyle <benjamins.boyle@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 20:31:10 +1000
To: "HTML WG" <public-html@w3.org>

3.1. Introduction (Semantics and structure of HTML elements)
http://dev.w3.org/html5/spec/Overview.html#semantics-intro

Obviously this section is yet to be written.

I recommend:
- remove 3.1. Introduction (it's empty anyway)
- move 3.2. Common microsyntaxes to section 8. The HTML syntax
- rename 3.3, Documents and Document fragments to 3.1. Introduction to
documents (and explain fragments within that section somewhere, if
required?)

That would suit me best. I appreciate the HTML spec is not written
specifically for authors; but my comments are from that perspective.