Re: [html5] "HTML 5 differences from HTML 4" feedback

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 23:10:24 +0200
To: "Jens Meiert" <jens.meiert@erde3.com>
Cc: "HTML WG" <public-html@w3.org>

On Mon, 23 Jul 2007 14:33:42 +0200, Jens Meiert <jens.meiert@erde3.com>
wrote:
>> > Sorry I'm late - I just wanted to point out a spelling mistake
>> > ("meaningfull") in "HTML 5 differences from HTML 4" [1].
>>
>> This was already fixed in a local copy of the document.
>
> Right, I forgot to check your local files.

No offense intended, sorry. Just wanted to say that it's already addressed
as I got several e-mails offlist about it as well. As you might have
noticed I committed a new version of the draft including this change:

   http://dev.w3.org/html5/html4-differences/Overview.html

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>