Re: Validity & Must Not/Should Not/May Not

From: Philip Taylor (Webmaster) <P.Taylor@Rhul.Ac.Uk>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 14:38:33 +0100
To: Robert Burns <rob@robburns.com>
CC: HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>

Robert Burns wrote:

 >  I don't understand why this is controversial.

I frequently feel like that.  Sadly it is frequently
the case that something that is blindingly obvious to
one person (or to one group of people, or perhaps even
to one group of sentient organisms) is either unclear to
everyone/thing outside that group, or (worse) is
diametrically opposed to their current system of belief.

In support of this hypothesis, I assert that we simply have
to accept it as a fact :-)

Philip Taylor (the one who is not of the lazyilluminati/canvex fame)