Enumerated attributes limited to only known values (detailed review of Semantics)

From: Simon Pieters <zcorpan@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 19:20:05 +0200
To: public-html@w3.org

(This is part of my detailed review of the Semantics and structure of HTML
elements section.)

While reviewing reflecting attributes I found that the .dir attribute was
the only enumerated attribute that is limited to only known values.

Shouldn't the following attributes also be limited to only known values?

   * HTMLAreaElement.shape
   * HTMLTableHeaderCellElement.scope
   * HTMLElement.contentEditable

--