Re: [W3C docs] We should teach by example.

From: Jon Barnett <jonbarnett@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 09:14:27 -0500
To: "Maurice Carey" <maurice@thymeonline.com>
Cc: "HTML Working Group" <public-html@w3.org>
On 7/11/07, Maurice Carey <maurice@thymeonline.com> wrote:

>  On 7/6/07 4:21 PM, "Jon Barnett" <jonbarnett@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > 2. I don't see attributes being quoted.
>         Some are, but those that aren't : bad
>

> Why?
>

> Not really important in this case but I've had many experiences where a
> form on a page with all attributes quoted except for 1 in the form someplace
> made the form not work properly in IE or Firefox

Since you repeated this, I'm curious now.   Can you give an example of an
unquoted attribute that is valid, contains no spaces, and where special
characters are properly entitized that IE or Firefox handles improperly in a
form?  I think that would be a useful discussion in this thread or a whole
new thread.

--
Jon Barnett