Wiki Section for Draft Reviews

From: Robert Burns <rob@robburns.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 04:41:59 -0500
To: HTML Working Group <public-html@w3.org>

I organized a section on our HTML Working Group Issues page to link
to draft review wiki pages:

<http://esw.w3.org/topic/
HTML#head-33630d836fecbf8d0484ed2928412573acd79a9b>

You can copy the links that are already there to keep the
hierarchical arrangement consistent when adding new pages. TRo help
the editors as much as possible, I also think the thing to do is also
try to link to the mail archive threads, other wiki pages (e.g., for
Working Group Issues) with related issues (and anything else) as much
as possible.

Also, since there are multiple WG members reviewing each section or
subsection, signing the various comments would help with follow-up on
any issue. I think intermingling comments from different reviewers on
the same topic would be helpful too as the editors review this
material. The WG member reviewers might even try to work together to
create a collaborative review. Just a few thoughts.

Take care,
Rob