notice of HTML WG teleconference Thu 12 July 1700Z

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 15:35:45 -0500
To: "public-html@w3.org WG" <public-html@w3.org>

Since W3C process calls for 7 days notice, be advised
I'm reserving Thursday, 12 July at 1pm Boston (17:00Z)
time in my schedule for an HTML WG teleconference.

I'll know more about the agenda as we get closer;
   http://www.w3.org/html/wg/il16
unless I withdraw this idea, I'll send an agenda
at around T-24 hours.

Possible topics include:

 - checking in on the HTML 5 review schedule
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2007Jun/0282.html

 - update on discussion of design principles
  http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTML/ProposedDesignPrinciples

 - organizing work on test review materials
  http://esw.w3.org/topic/HtmlTestMaterials