Re: Un-subscribe from public-html without leaving HTMLWG?

How about a daily digest of list activity?

This workgroup has significantly more members than other workgroups
and therefore more list activity. A daily digest is a common feature
for groups of this size and for good reason. :-)

Cheers,
Galen O'Hanlon

Sent from my iPhone