Re: What happens if ... we drop @style

Jens Meiert wrote:
> I'm sorry (only due the fact that I just love maintaining sites that truly separate structure from presentation), but I judge the @style discussion as becoming far from reality.
>
> So here's some "what happens if" concerning the "style" attribute.
[...]

I have no idea what point you're trying to make. However there is a wiki page
listing various use cases for inline style information (currently provided by
the style attribute) [1]. If you have a new use case or a different solution
that covers those use cases I suggest you add it to the wiki.

[1] http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTML/StyleAttribute