Re: Un-subscribe from public-html without leaving HTMLWG?

Yes, this would be a handy option.

Even with the mail being filtered to W3C, and then even with Apple
Mail's threading... it still is daunting to even think of looking at
500+ emails per day. Something similar to forums allows a person to
just look at the threads they want, without being overwhelmed by the
rest. Most forums allow you to subscribe to a particular thread as
well... though that may be a bit much to ask for a mailing list.

Thanks, Nathan.