Re: Un-subscribe from public-html without leaving HTMLWG?

Le 4 juil. 2007 à 12:21, Galen O'Hanlon a écrit :
> How about a daily digest of list activity?
>
> This workgroup has significantly more members than other workgroups
> and therefore more list activity. A daily digest is a common
> feature for groups of this size and for good reason. :-)

You mean

1. someone writing an abstract of what happened on the list every day?
    This would be a good thing, maybe a weekly digest of what
happened. It would be cool to publish it on the weblog. http://
www.w3.org/html/

2. or a list of all emails sent in one day?
    This I'm not too much in favor, because it breaks threading when
people starts to reply to this daily digest. You lost the references,
and people tend to forget to put an appropriate topics.

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***