Re: Neutrality in "HTML 5 differences from HTML 4"

James Graham wrote:

> I have great difficulty believing that it is possible to reach that
> level of agreement on _anything_ (HTML related or not) in a group this
> size and that trying to do so might make the WG less relevant than it
> would otherwise be.

That should read:
"I have great difficulty believing that it is possible to reach that
level of agreement on _anything_ (HTML related or not) in a group this
size and, furthermore, I believe that trying to do so will make the WG
less relevant than it would otherwise be."

(this doesn't change the fact that I believe the issue of consensus is
not relevant to the publishing of the differences document).

--
"Instructions to follow very carefully.
Go to Tesco's.  Go to the coffee aisle.  Look at the instant coffee.