Re: html 5 and accessibility issue - need of fallback content

On Jul 2, 2007, at 00:01, Robert Burns wrote:

> The author doesn't mention in the  prose any problem with AT. Could
> you provide some more details on your reading of that article?

I scanned to the row "Uses <embed>" and located the columns
flagged "No". Then I scanned up each column and found yellow
(problem) cells in each one (one screen reader issue, one aural
browser issue and one old visual UA issue).

--
Henri Sivonen
hsivonen@iki.fi