E-mail subscription and RSS

From: Justin Anthony Knapp <justinkoavf@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 09:53:27 -0400
To: "W3C HTML Working Group" <public-html@w3.org>
Folks,

Is there any way to make these Working Group e-mails an RSS subscription?
Right now, I just delete most of the e-mails without reading them, but it
would be much less of a hassle if I could get them all in one feed. Can
anyone take the initiative to do this? The most usable solution might even
be to have the option of e-mail delivery, RSS subscription, and newsgroup
posting; of course, that would put a burden on *someone* to actually do it.

Thanks,
-JAK

--
*Shalom and agape to all*

o______
| \_____|
| /_____|

http://wsahara.net

For Taiwan (ROC), Tibet, West Papua, and Western Sahara