Re: Microsoft's involvement in the WG

From: Luka Kladaric <allixsenos@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 04:37:45 +0200
To: public-html@w3.org

On 3/30/07, Lachlan Hunt <lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au> wrote:
> We have a much better chance of getting Microsoft to improve IE by
> working with them, rather than excluding them based on past performance
> and personal opinions.

agreed... plus the original accusation was so over-generalised it was
borderline bigotry

also, do you even remember the web before IE? I can tell you that I,
personally, was as excited about IE as I was the day I discovered
Firefox... I guess you can count me out of the "majority of the people
on this list [that] would agree that Microsoft, and IE in particular,
have held the web back for the past decade." then, huh?

--
The geek shall inherit the earth.