more clear survey announcements [was: let's have an HTML WG teleconference ...]

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 13:46:28 -0500
To: Asbjørn Ulsberg <asbjorn@ulsberg.no>
Cc: Robert Brodrecht <w3c@robertdot.org>, ian@hixie.ch, public-html@w3.org

On Wed, 2007-03-28 at 20:24 +0200, Asbjørn Ulsberg wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 18:46:28 +0200, Robert Brodrecht <w3c@robertdot.org>
> wrote:
>
> > Oops.  I somehow managed to overlook this survey request completely.
>
> So did I. :-\
>
> > Is there any way the survey messages could have "Survey" in the title
> > somewhere (ideally something like "Survey: Teleconference Thu, 29
> > March").  Sometimes when I'm tearing through messages trying to get
> > caught up, I just don't see these things.
>
> Same here. I usually can't go through the HTML WG mailing list messages
> every day, so they tend to heap up a bit before I'm able to process them.
> If surveys like this were possible to filter out somehow, it would be
> easier to spot them even without going through the other messages on the
> list.

OK. I'll try to include "survey" in the subject when I introduce one.

I also linked this survey from "Current and Upcoming Events" on
the WG homepage...
  http://www.w3.org/html/wg/
... though I'm not sure I'll manage to do that within a week
every time.

Meanwhile, if you're wondering about surveys, you can always
check "My Questionnaires"
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/myQuestionnaires

Er... well, maybe not always... I'm getting a 5xx error there just
now. :-/

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E