Re: cancel. Re: let's have an HTML WG teleconference Thu, 29 March

From: Robert Brodrecht <w3c@robertdot.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 10:46:28 -0600 (CST)
To: <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: <ian@hixie.ch>, <public-html@w3.org>

Dan Connolly said:
> The survey is now closed; thanks to everybody who filled
> it out; I hope I won't ask you to do that again for nothing
> too many more times...
> http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/tel29mar/results

Oops.  I somehow managed to overlook this survey request completely.
Furthermore, I only saw the previous survey several days after it had been
posted.  Is there any way the survey messages could have "Survey" in the
title somewhere (ideally something like "Survey: Teleconference Thu, 29
March").  Sometimes when I'm tearing through messages trying to get caught
up, I just don't see these things.

--
Robert <http://robertdot.org>