Re: wow...

From: Asbjørn Ulsberg <asbjorn@ulsberg.no>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 02:26:48 +0200
To: "Daniel Glazman" <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>, public-html@w3.org

On Mon, 26 Mar 2007 05:48:26 +0200, Daniel Glazman

> Guys, ~150 messages over the week-end discussing how this WG is
> going to work... How do you want people who do have a private life
> and family to handle that ?

This is actually nothing compared to peak-times on the Atom Syntax mailing
list. However, I do agree that it can be a bit too much at times.

A web forum is not a solution, though. Following up on subjects on a web
forum is a real pain, the user interface usually sucks, etc. People having
difficulties reading this mailing list might want to try a new e-mail
client. Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express are for instance not suited
for threaded and list-based discussions like this at all. I use Opera
which is quite good at it. GMail is a good web-based alternative
(especially if your webmail client is SquirrelMail or something similar).

--
Asbjørn Ulsberg     -=|=-    http://virtuelvis.com/quark/