RE: People's Location in the HTML WG

From: Gavin Pearce <work@gavinpearce.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 10:48:41 +0100
To: "'Karl Dubost'" <karl@w3.org>
Cc: "'HTML WG'" <public-html@w3.org>

No doubt someone will moan about the colour, but I found the first GPL image
clock that came up in Google, and threw it on the page.

(To pressed for time to go through and make modifications at the moment, but
thought it might be a nice touch as is)

You can now get the current UTC time(ish) from the page as well.

- Gavin
|| http://www.gavinpearce.co.uk ||