Meeting at XTech (was: Re: toward an issues list/agenda for the HTML WG)

From: Henri Sivonen <hsivonen@iki.fi>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 23:47:05 +0200
Cc: public-html@w3.org
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>

On Mar 22, 2007, at 23:22, Dan Connolly wrote:

>      5. face-to-face meeting around XTech in Paris in May? Note
>         Glazman's 14 March offer to host in Paris, and Wilson's 20
> March
>         message that says he has begun making plans to attend
> XTech. The
>         call-for interest results suggest various participants are
>         interested and available, including the following member
>         representatives:
>               * Mozilla Foundation: Sivonen

About the timing:
My airline tickets have already been bought. I'll be landing at CDG
at 11:30 on May 15th. (I'd reserve at least two hours to getting to a
meeting in the city center.) I'll be staying at the conference hotel
during the conference. After the conference, my accommodation will be
in the suburbs but I'll be taking the RER back to Paris for daytime
anyway. I'll be flying away from Paris in the morning of the 22th.

--
Henri Sivonen
hsivonen@iki.fi