Re: HTML WG Face to face meeting call for interest

From: Matthew Ratzloff <matt@builtfromsource.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 12:25:58 -0700 (PDT)
To: public-html@w3.org

On Wed, March 21, 2007 7:21 am, Shawn Medero wrote:
> Looking at the results it seems unfeasible for a majority of the
> group to meet face to face (not surprising) but it was worth
> measuring. Ian's suggestion for using IRC is the best proposal I've
> seen for handling our geographically diverse group.

Why not have two meetings, simultaneously?  Those that can make it to
Paris can meet there, while those that would prefer the US Pacific can
meet at Microsoft in Redmond, WA.  We can have a common agenda that we
each discuss independently, and then do a short teleconference to try to
reconcile our conclusions.

-Matt