Re: brainstorming: test cases, issues, goals, etc.

On Wed, March 14, 2007 11:44 am, Daniel Glazman wrote:

> On 14/03/2007 15:05, Anne van Kesteren wrote:
>
>> Just checkout a specific revision. It's all in SVN. I created a web
>> based tracker to follow the changes (now community driven):
>>
>>   http://html5.org/tools/web-apps-tracker
>
> That's not enough. If you want the HTML WG ro review a spec, the spec
> must be frozen for some time and the reviewed version must be the last
> one.

Just give the spec a tag in Subversion, then send everyone the link to
that tag.  Work can continue and any changes that are agreed upon can be
made to the HEAD.  Although I don't know how you would view a particular
tag or revision with that website.

-Matt