Re: Preparing to launch the Forms Task Force ...

Håkon Wium Lie schreef:
> I think we're at the heart of a fundamental question that the group
> will need to address. Is the new WG starting from scratch, or are we
> building on the work of the WHAT WG?

Question is, if the W3C ‘takes over’ the WHATWG spec, will the WHATWG
respect the takeover and stop working on them, or will it keep on
developing their specification in parallel? And if it stops, maybe, as
all specifications now also have W3C equivalants, the WHATWG does not
have a purpose to exist anymore?

~Grauw