Re: Whoah There, Turbo

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 16:35:35 +0900
Cc: Robert Sayre <rsayre@mozilla.com>, public-html@w3.org
To: David Hyatt <hyatt@apple.com>

Le 13 mars 2007 à 16:28, David Hyatt a écrit :
> The current document still says:
>
> "If fewer than three implementors (i.e., browser vendors) are
> participating in the Working Group, its charter should be re-
> examined by the W3C."
>
> We need three browser vendors actually participating.  Otherwise
> the first order of business would presumably be to re-examine the
> charter. :)

So right now, in the list of 99 participants.
http://www.w3.org/2000/09/dbwg/details?group=40318&public=1&order=org

I can see Opera and Apple participating, so that's two secured.

I know some invited experts are part of Mozilla Foundations in other
countries, but there is not yet someone nominated by Mozilla AC Rep.
And Microsoft will participate too.

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***