W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-html@w3.org > December 2007

{minutes} HTML WG teleconference 2007-12-20

From: Michael(tm) Smith <mike@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 09:25:12 +0900
To: public-html@w3.org
Message-ID: <20071221002510.GE4237@sideshowbarker>
http://www.w3.org/2007/12/21-html-wg-minutes.html

Present
      DanConnolly, DougSchepers, LachlanHunt, MikeSmith

Regrets
      Marcin_Hanclik

Chair
      Dan Connolly

Scribe
      DanC

* Topics
   1. ISSUE-19 html5-spec release
   2. overlap with HTTP; new issue?
   3. ISSUE-7 video-codecs
   4. Web Developer's Guide to HTML5, ACTION-34
   5. Next meeting
* Summary of Action Items
     _________________________________________________________

Convene HTML WG teleconference of 2007-12-21T00:00UTC

ISSUE-19 html5-spec release

   ->
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2007Dec/0234.html
   January 22 publication date

       http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2007Dec/0234.html

   so that's the news on spec release

   oh... also: Chris Wilson and I talked about the form of the question
   we'll put in early Jan: it'll be a numerical thing... something
   like: if we get 50 "yes" responses and less than 1/4 no votes, the
   question carries

   <oedipus> GJR: at User Agent Accessibility Guidelines WG call took
   an action item to review the first public draft for UA
   (http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA) -- with especial attention to UA
   conformance

      http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA)

overlap with HTTP; new issue?

   <scribe> ACTION: Dan to consider a new requirements issue about the
   overlap with HTTP [recorded in
   http://www.w3.org/2007/12/21-html-wg-minutes.html#action01]

   <trackbot-ng> Created ACTION-41 - Consider a new requirements issue
   about the overlap with HTTP [on Dan Connolly - due 2007-12-28].

ISSUE-7 video-codecs

   ->
   http://www.w3.org/QA/2007/12/when_will_html_5_support_soone.html
   When will HTML 5 support <video>? Sooner if you help

      http://www.w3.org/QA/2007/12/when_will_html_5_support_soone.html

   ACTION-31 is closed

Web Developer's Guide to HTML5, ACTION-34

   <scribe> new due date: end of 2008-01

Next meeting

   next meeting: 10 Jan

Summary of Action Items

   [NEW] ACTION: Dan to consider a new requirements issue about the
   overlap with HTTP [recorded in
   http://www.w3.org/2007/12/21-html-wg-minutes.html#action01]

Received on Friday, 21 December 2007 00:25:41 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Monday, 29 September 2014 09:38:51 UTC