Re: DogFood

From: Sam Ruby <rubys@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 15:18:54 -0500
To: "Patrick H. Lauke" <redux@splintered.co.uk>
CC: public-html <public-html@w3.org>

Patrick H. Lauke wrote:

> Sam Ruby wrote:
>
>>   http://intertwingly.net/blog/index.html5
>
> IE7 asks me if I want to save this file...

Well, did you?  :-)

OK, OK, I added in content-negotiation logic so this page can be viewed
by the likes of lynx, w3m, and yes, even MSIE7.  Be forewarned: MSIE7
does not support the definition of CSS on elements introduced by HTML5,
so the results are a bit suboptimal on that browser.  Suggestions
(preferably of the kind that involve changes to the CSS and not to the
page itself) would be most appreciated.

- Sam Ruby