Re: Heading Element Order (h1 to h6)

From: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 10:13:38 +0100
To: public-html <public-html@w3.org>

Lachlan Hunt wrote:

> Hi,
>   The spec should probably require heading levels to be used in the
> correct order, so that a lower level heading must be preceded by a
> higher level heading.
>
> e.g. This should be non-conforming.

COUGH COUGH COUGH.

And suddenly zillions of web sites can't automatically
convert from html4 to html5. Any other suggestion of that kind ?

I thought html5 was supposed to be an evolution of html4, not yet
another purity-focused blurb that forgets about the web as it is
today. Remember we have/had xhtml2 for that purpose. I think one
is enough.

</Daniel>